Thursday 28 June 2012

Love for Del Rey

I've recently been crushing on high tops, I can't believe I never tried any on before, and I've been shopping around for some for a while now.
 So when I saw my girl crush Lana Del Rey wearing the River Island hidden heel high tops (£40) at the Lovebox Festival last week, I had to have some even more!

The fact she paired them with a pretty peach sleeveless collar top and clinched waist pleated skirt really complimented her style. Casually elegant and she has all the sass to pull it off.

Her sixties hair and make up just topped off the look. 

Below is just a mood board I was playing around with and how to recreate the look.

She's definitely set a trend for this season with this outfit! 

Love for Del Rey


1 comment:

  1. I am in loveeee with Lana Del Rey's style too! Love your dress selection here

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!