Thursday 14 June 2012

Sabo Skirt Wishlist

I love this Australian fashion company, ever since I found them on Instagram (strangely) I am obsessed with their elegant style, fun colours/prints and on-trend pieces each tailored to the companies own personality. If they were based in the UK, and I had some dollar, I would have bought at least half of the summer range. 

Each time they post a design on Instagram I am instantly envious! The range may be fairly small, but being a relatively new company, I'm sure they are planning to expand with their success and I'm expecting great things!

Below are a few of my favourite looks, pieces and accessories that I'm dying to buy! 

If you like what you see, visit the website now to shop the collection: 



 I'm in love with this lilac slouch shirt, perfect colour for this season and so easy to wear. 


This silver collar necklace would be perfect to finish off an evening dress or outfit.


This neon skirt is also ideal for this summer season, matching the sporty themed olympics inspired trend perfectly. 


 Garden Dress in Yellow


 Scarf Harem Pants


 I love the simplicity of this Knitted Jumper, great for throwing on during a summer night.


And finally, the matching patterns of this floral blazer and shorts combo is gorgeous. Sophisticated yet casual, LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!