Thursday 14 June 2012

Motel Rocks 'New In' Favourites

Motel Rocks have some amazing new stuff in at the minute. Below are a few pieces that have really taken my fancy. 
I love the way they take the same printed fabrics and make different garments from them.

Especially these leggings, great to mix and match with a printed top for a casual summers day.





 This fiji print is lovely, especially on the bodycon dress, definitely tempted to buy for a night out!



I'd heard of boyfriend jeans, but not boyfriend shorts! I'm probably behind the times, anywhoo, I love the vintage inspired Hawaiian style print with added belt, great to get your knees out!


 Statement jeans are a bold addition to this seasons wardrobe, the striped ones would elongate the pegs, (not so great for me) and the pineapple ones are just fun!



Finally, I love this whole outfit, I bought a cropped tied top for a festival last year, I'm glad to see their still around, making a core piece to match with colourful shorts or a skirt.


 Well done Motel Rocks, I'm impressed, if only I could afford any of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!