Thursday 21 June 2012

Birthday Wishlist No.2- Mulberry




Ever since I started my fashion course I've been in love with mulberry, (you might have seen my mulberry event post) lusting after each bag, purse and doggy jacket. I know its a long shot but it would be a right treat to receive one of their bags for my 21st, some people would think this amusing and materialistic, but a present that I admire, thats an iconic brand, which I'm going to use for years to come and remember forever, I would think it perfectly reasonable! 
I was very impressed with their latest del rey bags (above), but the new tassle collection is to die for! A bayswater will always win my heart I think though. And although I will probably fall in love with something from their collections before my birthday I've chosen a few which I would love to find in my prezzie pile on the big day. 






Even a little bayswater key ring would suffice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!