Wednesday 11 September 2013

Best Dressed for Less No.9

The Court





I decided to kick off my 'back to blogging' saga with a new Best Dressed for Less, because not only have I not posted one in a while, but with all the excitement of fashion weeks happening, there are a host of juicy best dressed celebrities to choose from. I haven't focused specifically on one muse this time, as I noticed amongst basically EVERY celebrity that each were wearing court shoes. I have never seen this before, in all of my 8 best dressed for less..es, meaning this trend is a bigg'un, its huge, and it can be worn a million and one different ways. This is even greater news for all you tall folk out there like myself, as the court doesn't pack much platform, and has a relatively low heel, depending on which you pick, and can be placed with any outfit and bought on the cheap! Aces all round! 
So I made two outfits, one casual, one dressy. One inspired by Olivia Palermo walking her pooch there, and the other is just something I liked. I love the pop of colour that these courts can bring, and the jumpsuit could be mixed with some bright pumps but I just loved the mesh on the black ones!

So if you're hitting any fashion events for this coming season (like me..post coming soon to explain) make sure you're strutting around in a pair of these, you literally have no excuse not to (unless you hate them, of course). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!