Friday 6 July 2012

Summer Sale Buys

Sale Buys




After working for a while, I've been able to afford a few pieces in the summer sales, maybe with a bit of help from Bank of Mum. Looking at it altogether, this is a pretty random selection of stuff if I must say so myself!

I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks, and along with hating all my wardrobe at the moment (it happens to all of us every now and again!) this is the main reason behind these purchases. 

Topshop

The playsuit (£18) will be great for the day walking around in 40 degrees. I love the bright colour of the band around the waist.

The lilac jeans are a fun colour, something a bit different, and a bargain at £20. They are meant for the normal sized people, but after turning them up at the end a couple of times, they make a strapping pair of crops.


Miss Selfridge

The body is a nice, light, elastic material which will be perfect for a casual night out put with a pair of denim shorts. (£7)

And finally, the skater scarf print dress, not my first choice, but after trying it on, I was converted. (£29)

Hopefully these buys should get me started and I'm still racking the shelves for more summer sale deals!

1 comment:

  1. The first dress is super cute

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!