Monday 16 July 2012

Gradient Nails


I've been wanting to do gradient nails for ages but they look so hard! I found an easy way to do it, maybe not the best looking effect, but I intend to try other techniques soon! 
There are 2 ways to do gradient nails - one with a sponge and one without.
I did this effect without a sponge.
I didn't take photos whilst I was doing this, but I used Youtube tutorials, so I've put a few below!
I had just bought No.17 silver, so I used that with No.7 glittery black over the top to create a galaxy themed look.
I put a crackle top coat by Barry M on both ring fingers to break it up a bit.



This is the opposite way to do it, looks much more effective!

Hope you like them and give them a try! 

2 comments:

  1. LOve the silver black combo!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Luv, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Thanks or sharing.

    <3 Lina
    linabobeana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!