Tuesday 14 August 2012

New iPhone Cover


My friend told me about an iPhone cover on a local website which I should buy because it had a giraffe print, and I am basically a giraffe in human form (tall, tanned with weird freckles that look like giraffe spots on my hand).

So I contacted the seller to find out more!

The cover was only £5, and it came with a free earphone jack accessory in this really cute little box.

I met the girl the today and she told me I was the first she had done business with so it was pretty spesh!

And here it is, I love it, and I was really pleased with the service. So easy, especially because it was local and an absolute bargain!











If you want to check out more designs by this company click here, they ship to the UK too!

1 comment:

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!