Wednesday 1 August 2012

Back, with Goodies


I'm back from turkey baring gifts. 
As any fellow fashionista would know, turkey is filled with fakes designer goods, and of course I took advantage. 
Its made me want to go back with a large empty suitcase and fill it full of Louis and Bans. 
Whilst there I bought a small mulberry bag, two mulberry purses (one for the sister and one for the mum) which I didn't photograph because they snatched them up straight away! As well as some brown Ray Bans. I was then scorned by my family for not buying more!











Whilst there my mum messaged me saying I had a package, and it turns out it was my nail art pens that I ordered weeks ago! I can't wait to try them out and hopefully sell some designs!



 Thats all I have to report for now, and I'm away on a family trip to france for the weekend tomorrow, but I'll be back with more posts very soon!

Happy August guys!





1 comment:

  1. the ray bans and the bag are really cute!!!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!