Thursday 17 January 2013

Party Dress

Party Dresses




I've got two birthday parties to attend next week. 
Now this means 2 things, celebrating some of my best friends new age, and spending money.
Money for presents, the outfits, and money to spend on the actual partying.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to do it, and I will happily stroll around the streets of manchester basically shoving magazines in the publics faces as a means of earning some extra dolla to pay for the merriment. 
But it always helps when you get money off the things you like, and in this case, it was 15% off Missguided online through Unidays (if you haven't signed up to them, do it, the offers are always helpful and include brands such as Motel Rocks, Boohoo, and ASOS). 
This meant I ordered this lovely dress for a smidge less, saved some money and that's a party dress sorted! 
Above is a mood board of some accessories I would put with the black lacey number, and I can't wait to wear it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That dress looksso lovely! Can't wait to see you wearing it <3

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!