Saturday 12 January 2013

A Face to a Name

I have made some little changes to Stray, or minor improvements if you will! 
I am rubbish at the whole technology thing, and I don't have Photoshop which makes blogging life much harder! 
(if anyone knows any good free editing programmes for macs, please let me know!)
As you can probably see to the right of this post is a honking great photo of my face. 
After traipsing through hundreds of blogs for my dissertation, I find the ones with a photo of the writer just adds a bit of personality and someone for the readers to relate to at a first glance. 
There is also a bit about me. 

I'm working on some buttons for the side bar, but the process is seemingly slow! 

But yer, there's my face and below is a book I got from the Urban Outfit sale, so funny! And some spaghetti bolognese I proudly made, because words without pictures is boring.




Happy weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. haha that sounds like a fun book! :)
    And that pasta looks amazing! <3

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hilarious! definitely found out a few things I didn't know about people! haha and thank you lovey, happy sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!