Sunday 13 January 2013

Geek Squad

Geek Squad




After seeing these tops become more and more popular online and in the shops, I got a bit of nail inspo and recreated them on nails! 
This post really should be on my sister blog Stray Nails (link above) but I love this design so much I thought I would share it on here instead. 
The design was so so easy and simple, just using black and white pens to make the letters over a base coat. 
You could also try writing 'dweeb' 'loser' which are popular tee slogans and the colour combo's are endless!


Hope you like them and give them a try! 

1 comment:

  1. haha love this! I might try it :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!