Saturday 23 February 2013

Things I Fancy








I was introduced to Fancy by a friend. I initially downloaded the app, and after trying out the website version, I personally prefer tapping away at it on my iPhone, however, each to their own. 

Fancy is as quirky as Etsy but with similar functions to Pinterest. 
You can look at what you think you would be interested in by choosing categories, then your free to fancy what you want! 
Everything you fancy is then available on your own profile to share and even buy! 
Above are a few awesome things I fancy'd which reflect my own personal style I guess! 
So if you're always looking for new ways to procrastinate, like myself, I suggest you take a look, its free to download which is always a bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!