Friday 7 December 2012

Polyvore for IPhone Review

If you're a regular reader, you will know I like to do a spot of moodboarding on Polyvore. 
So I was uber excited to try out their new IPhone app. 
I'm going to India next week so I thought I would do a moodboard around that theme, with an outfit for the hot nights or day trips around the village. 

I have to say I thought the app was pretty average!
The way the products were displayed was the same, however you couldn't narrow down the search by price and colour on the web. 
I'm not sure about others, but mine kept freezing, so much so that I had to re-download it! 
Apart from that they'd pretty much thought of everything to suit the phone format, with resizing the items using touch. 

The only other thing was when uploaded, you can't post it anywhere else, there's no share button or anything, I think there was an option to do it whilst uploading, but not after, which meant I had to post this on blogger through the web. 

Despite the mishaps, I'm quite impressed I made this moodboard on my phone!
A handy little app when out and about! 
Try it yourself! 


India nights


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!