Saturday 8 December 2012

Mint Flamingo Wishlist

Mint Flamingo is a small accessories brand founded this year selling adorable jewellery. And the best part is the prices! If you like quirky and/or vintage this website is great or give them a visit at a vintage fair, just follow them on twitter for the latest on what they're up to! 
Below are my favourites from their collection, I love the sugar skull ring and the studded collar! 
The novelty earrings are the cutest things ever as well! 
Definitely going to have a shop on here when all my christmas shopping has been done! 


Mint Flamingo Wishlist


2 comments:

  1. The pandas one are so cute ! :) I love your post!
    http://parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!