Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas List

I know it's only November, but I made my Christmas List a few weeks ago! Only because this year, I actually know what I want! I'm usually one of those annoying people, who when you ask 'what do you want for christmas?' they reply 'I don't know really'. We all know them. 
Soo here it is, my list of seemingly regular and fairly average goodies I would like to find in my santa's sack!

Christmas List

I'll start with my No.7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream. I've previously done a post on this cream about 8 months ago, giving it a good review. It is so great for the skin and its only just run out! ... a perfect reason to put it as a stocking filler! 
I've put quite a few beauty gifts down this year. Including some mac make up and brushes. A fragrance set, and some nail varnishes (of course!) preferably Chanel or OPI, as these are way too expensive for my budget!
I recently received a pandora bracelet for my birthday so I thought a christmas themed snowman charm would be cute.
No stocking would be complete without a few things to fill up the days, so I've asked for a couple of DVDs, The Hunger Games and Magic Mike, my two faves of the year! As well as a couple of books, a student cookbook (I left mine in my old house, and I need some more cooking inspo) and the 'Fuck, I'm in my twenties' book from UO. Exactly how I felt when I turned 21!
As well as a few other bits and bobs...
They recently got some new iphone cases in Topshop and they are gorge! UO also has some cute ones. 
A cloche hat, very on trend, very wintery and I've wanted one for yonks. 
As well as a lovely picture frame for a bit of room decor. 




I'm sure I've put more on my list for Santa (mum) but I can't remember! You get the gist!
And as we all know, Christmas isn't about the presents, but us fashion divas need to be prepared! 
Have you written your list yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!