Friday 12 October 2012

She Wore (blue) Velvet

I remember going into school to the Christmas party wearing my special black, velvet sequinned dress. 
It's a classic wintery fabric. (yes, winter!)
And this season is no exception.
Velvet is in abundance on the high street with the addition of the oxblood colour trend, their a perfect match, resulting in some beautiful fuzzy pieces!
Below are a few of my favourites. 

Velvet



The inspiration behind the title was the lovely Lana's song Blue Velvet. Featured in the new season H&M advert which she is currently endorsing. 
I am mad for this song, its so mesmerising, could listen to it all day.


1 comment:

  1. i love the velvet shoes
    coolpost
    have a good week end
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!