Saturday 6 October 2012

Lusting after: Leggings

Floral, disco, galaxy, printed, you name it, leggings are everywhere this season and a veritable must-have this Autumn. 
I am currently lusting after these styles (below) the most. 
My favourite pair being the floral purple printed leggings from H&M for £9.99, worn by Lana Del Rey in their A/W '12 campaign. Currently sold out, not only on the net, but in store too, cry.
Leggings are just the easiest thing to sling on, I wear my wet-look Topshop ones practically everyday. They go with basically everything and your going to be on trend, which makes the daily confidence boost rocket! 
I love to team them with an oversized jumper or a collared top and leather jacket, this even works in the evening for a casual night out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!