Thursday 25 October 2012

21st Birthday Weekend!


The birthday blues are upon me!
Last weekend it was my 21st, and it was truly the best birthday to date!
My family came up to see me in Manchester, which meant I got to wake up in a hotel on the day, had a leisurely morning and then went to town for a shopping spree with my mum. She bought me my birthday dress and a few other goodies (including those velvet shorts I was coveted a few posts ago!)
Then I went to meet my dad at the Hilton, where my little sisters and my cousin surprised me which was so nice! 
Followed by more amazing gifts and a stunning meal at Australasia.
Below are a few pictures from the day!


This is the dress I wore before the meal, part of my stud obsessed collection!


My beautiful sisters and cousin, I cried when they popped out of the wardrobe!



My sister bought me this gorgeous vintage pendant from 1880, and she put these adorable photos inside!




We all shared this bottle with some strawberries!
I also got 2 more bottles of champagne as well as chocolates! 


My friend baked me this cake! 
It was amazing!



And then I was given this one by my housemates!
So much cake! 


My Auntie gave me this Pink Vodka with gold flakes in this personalised bottle, so nice!


This is an awful photo but this is the dress I wore on my birthday night out. 
It's one of the brands in Topshop, and I wore it with an urban outfitters belt.
My friends from home all came up for the weekend from around the country and gave me this lovely pandora charm.

I was well and truly spoilt! 
But the best part I am going to save and write an entire post on because (although materialistic) its one of the most special things I have been given!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!