Tuesday 30 July 2013

Official Grad


If you're around my age, and have friends at uni, your FB newsfeed over the last few weeks will have been filled with flying mortar boards, happy families and robes. If not, you can only imagine how annoying it is after the first few, but after hundreds of 'friends' graduating, it is just too much. 

However, I'm going to bore you all with my special day pictures, because after three long years, and so much stress and hard work, I finally graduated with a 2:1 in International Fashion Marketing (with a 1st in Financial Management) and I couldn't be prouder of myself. 

As soon as my mum saw me in my attire she burst into tears crying "My little baby!" which was sweet. 
There was laughter and gaiety amongst friends, champagne and ceremony selfies. It was just the best day and I didn't want it to end. 





I am currently on holiday (back in the cayman islands) so I won't be posting for a week or so, but I will have plenty of photos to bore you all with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!