Thursday 23 May 2013

IOTW #3


 I haven't done one of these for a while, but here are my most recent instagrams.
The first is my gas bill from today. Its 2p. Sorry what?!
Then a funny tbt from back in the day, playing around on my balcony, modelling, with a spear... as you do.
Then my lovely OPI red apple shade, I left this colour at home whilst at Uni, so it was nice to get back to it and try it on again.
Then a lovely picture that I drew when I was younger, such a talented youngster. Nat.
I went to the dog races (protesters step aside) for my last night in Manch, it was a fun night and a good send off.
The next picture speaks for itself.
Then my uni building, which I will actually learn to miss.
My glitter pimp skeleton, who has been with me since my first term at Uni, I couldnt throw him away, so gave him to some friends who have another year left.
You've all seen the last picture, its from my summer ball.
And there you have it, some of the weirdest and most random pictures around. 

1 comment:

  1. oh, look! our cute Uni! :))

    I love your hair in the last pic :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!