Monday 19 December 2011

Pasta Cheats

Being a student can be hard on the purse at times, and I know everyone loves a good bargain, but whilst searching the cupboards for something to rustle up the other day I found an easy alternative of making tomato pasta, using ketchup. It sounds disgusting I know but somehow it works! I love trying new things and being a relatively fussy eater I recommend this to anyone!
All you need is:

A drop of oil
Half an onion
A few rashers of bacon
A good dollop of ketchup
Seasoning
I threw in some olives for extra flavour
And a portion of pasta

Chuck it all in a pan and voila! Who needs Jamie oliver, try it for yourself and see that you don't need to spend the dollar to get a good meal! Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!