Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tumblr Tinkering

Whilst interning at Motel I was given the company's Tumblr to look after. Update it with awesome photos, maintain those witty hashtags and get those adoring followers up. 
It became my social media baby, my pride and joy, and it pained me to leave it to someone else. So I started my own Tumblr page for this blog, and filled it with my own inspiration and some awesome photos which reflect my style and personality. It's my new fave by far! 

I am still learning loads about Tumblr and love to look at great blogs for inspiration and to see how everyone represents their own style through images. If you have a Tumblr page I would loveeee to take a look! 
You can check mine out and follow if you like it, here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!