Wednesday 12 September 2012

How to wear a Leather Jacket


Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Its my last week at home before back to Uni so I'm quite busy packing!

When I was in Spain a couple of weeks ago, I bought a few goodies, and whilst in Zara, my mum bought me this gorgeous black leather biker jacket.
I absolutely love it! 
I've been lusting after a leather jacket for ages, and to get one from Zara is even better!
And before you all think I'm a spoilt brat, its part of my 21st birthday present next month, so I'm a happy gal! 


Black leather is everywhere on the catwalks for A/W '12, so I thought I'd do a Polyvore of different ways to wear the trend (below).

Of course there are loads! It practically goes with everything, but these are my faves.


How to Wear Black Leather




Here are looks for smart casual, a day out, and evening wear, all appropriate to add layers for the winter! I love the denim studded shorts and the mullet skirt personally.


I also bought these amazing studded suede flats (can you tell I'm obsessed with studs?). The compliments have been flooding in, and why wouldn't they be? good work zara. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!