Saturday 7 December 2013

New Flat

Apologies for my recent absence, but with moving into a flat comes the joys of landlords, bills and no internet for three weeks. Thankfully we are getting Talk talk in next week so I can get back into posting! In the mean time, I thought I would show you a few snaps of my new pad, which I'm sharing with a girl I went to Uni with. I am very house proud with this one, its in a great location (right near camden and only 20 mins to work) and its really coming together with our little homey touches! These photos were taken just after we moved in, so its a little more lived in now, but you get the gist! 













I will be back to posting about fashion-y things next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!