Tuesday 5 March 2013

IOTW #2








Hi Guys, here are my instagrams of the week! 
My mum came to stay in Manchester this weekend and bought me this zebra print dress from Primark, I love it and it was only £18, if I'm feeling brave enough I'll wear it out soon. 
I decided to do some random nail designs, I love the little tuxedo. Will definitely do them for my grad ball in summer. 
I went out after using my new hair rollers in my last post and I love how my hair turned out. 
A picture of me for throwback thursday/flashback friday, 3 years old wearing a rather fetching cardi! 
I love these pop art nails that I did from my WAH nail art book. 
I also tried some neon nail varnish which turned out really nice, and bang on trend. 
I had an interview at abercrombie and they wanted natural hair and make up, so I tried my best!
I love this trio of bracelets that my mum bought me, also from primark, great for summer, and I will definitely be wearing them in the Caribbean next month. EEK. 
I did these metallic nails with an aztec design and a diamond design, which got around 40 likes, which is a lot for me! 
Me and my mum went to Blackpool whilst she was here, it was a great day out and there are just a few shots from the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment is greatly appreciated. If you leave your blog link I'll be sure to stop by, thanks guys!